Description of tasks
The successful candidate will provide Database Developer services for the projects maintained by the Client.
The candidate will contribute to the activities listed below (non exhaustive list):
- Task 1: design, implementation and maintenance of database layer of multi-tiers applications, development and maintenance of database stored procedures, data analysis, data modeling, and physical database design.
- Task 2: writing of technical documentation, participation in meetings with project teams.
- Task 3: assistance with the optimization, deployment and configuration of the database.
The technology environment chosen is as follows:
- The development is adhering to the java-based EC reference architecture based on JaveEE and angular.
- Interoperability is achieved based on SOA principles and Oracle Service Bus.
- The data is stored in an Oracle Database 10.3.
- The development is based on an agile methodology and the Jira/Confluence ecosystem.
- The experience stated in the framework contract for the requested profile.
- Practical experience proving the capability to execute the tasks described above
- Good knowledge of English and French (spoken, written)
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Proactive attitude, communicative (i.e. good listener) and customer-oriented.
- Proven expertise in relational database systems, SQL, database modeling tools, stored procedure languages, PL/SQL, application development environments.
- Expertise in optimizing queries, monitoring, and tuning databases.
- Knowledge of Angular technology
- Knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tier web applications.
- A total of minimum 3 years of professional experience in Oracle databases.
- And very good knowledge of Jasper report and XML