Description of tasks
- Coordination of the support group, prioritization of incidents and relevant resolutions, contact with users
- Contact with development teams for incident resolution, participation to meeting with the involved development teams
- Management of incident and resolution statistics and quality management statistics
- Management and feeding of a knowledge base build on the incident resolution and problems
- Collaboration on documentation and user manuals management in daily contact with the documentation writers
We are looking for a User Support Manager with specific IT expertise or with specific knowledge in document preparation and with experience in support team management. The ideal candidate should have minimum 6 years of experience in the domain.
The candidate should have:
- A good knowledge of ITIL support procedures
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity in report production
- Solid IT knowledge with specific expertise in collaborations tools and on support management tools (SMT Perigrine) and others wikis.
- The ability to express in different languages in an international and multilingual environment
- Public speaking skills
- Ability in stress management
- Ability to work and manage a support team