- messaging services (RCS, SMS, MMS, USSD, IM, MAP, Diameter)
- messaging automation (TelcoBots, ChatBots, RichCommunicationBots)
- core network signalling (SS7, SIGTRAN, SIP)
- audio and video based services (IVR, Call Completion, VoiceMail, WebRTC)
- traffic data processing (CDR mining, real-time protocol analysis)
- Rich Communication Services (RCS)
- Instant Messaging (IM)
- traditional Short Message (SMS)
- audio/video channels (IVR, IVVR)
- Rich Card with additional space for description and custom styling
- Rich Card Carousel with own, custom styling
- Custom Icons, Chips and Chip Carousel
- Mutlimedia included in conversation, such as audio and video
- External sources integration within the dialogue
- dynamic, multimedia content
- references to external APIs
- conditional execution
- Machine Learning support
- Rich Communication Services (RCS) with images, animations, audio, video, buttons, integrations with external systems and styling of messages
- Built-in Enriched Instant Messaging with all RCS features provided by BUZZ
- traditional IM Chat
- Facebook Messenger Chat
- regular SMS or MMS communication
- audio/video communication with SIP IVR and WebRTC technologies
AI supported solution
- leads customer towards quickest solution of the problem
- is minimizing context changes
- is minimizing stepping back in conversation
Configurable Human Fallback
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who will work in the client’s Operational team; he will be an expert on Business Intelligence tools. He will work on the centralized data warehouse (DWH) that stands on shared models, business terms, processes, as well as reporting standards.
The successful candidate will provide Database Developer services for the projects maintained by the Client.
The candidate will contribute to the activities listed below (non exhaustive list):
- Task 1: design, implementation and maintenance of database layer of multi-tiers applications, development and maintenance of database stored procedures, data analysis, data modeling, and physical database design.
- Task 2: writing of technical documentation, participation in meetings with project teams.
- Task 3: assistance with the optimization, deployment and configuration of the database.
We are looking for a User Support Manager with specific IT expertise or with specific knowledge in document preparation and with experience in support team management. The ideal candidate should have minimum 6 years of experience in the domain.